- CenterPoint Children’s Ministry focuses on Pointing Children and Their Parents to Jesus Christ and His Word.
- We strive on two things. The first being your child’s security and also connecting meaningful Biblical truths into their lives. Our incredible team of caring CCM Kids workers have all gone through our training and background check process. We use a child check in system. Every child will be given a name tag and every family will be given a matching tag/barcode in order to make sure every child is picked up by the appropriate adult.
- Every Sunday morning your child will be in fun age appropriate classes that are suited just right for them.
Student (Teen) Ministry
- CenterPoint Students consists of junior high and senior high students from 6th-12th grade. They meet on Sunday Mornings for a time of fellowship and focus.
- Students will engage in a variety of games, biblical lessons and intimate discussions. Students are involved in many activities and camps throughout the year.
- Our student ministry is here to walk alongside teens to point them to Jesus Christ and His Word.
- At CenterPoint, we seek to be more like Jesus in every area of our lives. In our Sunday morning Focus groups, we enjoy conversation, coffee, and time in the Word.
- Throughout the year, we develop ways to reach out to our community and schools, showing Christ’s love.
- We also reach in and serve our body in various ministries. The ultimate goal is to disciple each other to be the true example of Jesus to all people.