John 10:14-18 “I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”
It is a great thing to stop, look back, and look forward. The guys take a look at the past, present, and future of CenterPoint Bible Church. They open with a look at Jesus, the Great Shepherd. Just as the Great Shepherd (Hebrews 13:20) cares, protects, leads, and feeds the sheep. Check out how the Lord has guided CenterPoint Bible Church, his flock in Spring Mills.
(As of June 2019)
- 13 years ago…The Lord prodded Lowell’s heart toward Spring Mills.
- 12 years ago…The Lord called Pastor Billy alongside the concept.
- 11 years ago…The Lord planted a church in Spring Mills.
- 10 years ago…The Lord raised a team of people (Pastors, Elders, Deacons, Leaders, servants)
- 6 years ago…The Lord expanded our influence through the schools.
- 4 years ago…The Lord provided CBC property in Spring Mills.
- 1 year ago…The Lord brought a Student Pastor to join the ministry.
- 9 months ago…The Lord led us to begin the departure of Spring Mills Middle School.
- 6 months ago…The Lord led us to a month of fasting from “Location discussion” & focus on ministry.
- 5 months ago…The Lord challenged us to release our grip on the land.
- 4 months ago…The Lord opened up a location to meet at Faith Christian Academy.
- 1 month ago…The Lord showed us multiple Spring Mills properties with one rising to the top.
The Lord has nourished and cherished us through the years!
He has shown us a potential property for further ministry in the Spring Mills Community.
728 TJ Jackson Drive, Falling Waters, WV, 25419
- 13,000 sq. ft building
- +5,000 sq ft worship area
- 180 parking spaces
- Center of Spring Mills
- Visible from I-81
- Proposed price of $1,175,000.00
Proverbs 16:9 “A man’s heart plans his way,But the Lord directs his steps.”
Proverbs 16:3 “Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.”